Many Hollywood actresses are also famous in India, but very few people will know that an Australian Hollywood actress is named Radha Rani. This actress loves India very much and her lord krishna devotee mother named her Radha Rani. Find out who is this actress in the report. A lot of Hollywood actresses are also very much liked in India.

radha rani hollywood actress

Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Penilope Cruz, Kiara Knightley, Scarlett Johnson have a long list of actresses who are also very popular in India and their films are very much liked among the audience. But do you know that there is an actress who works in Hollywood films named Radha Rani.

Who is Radha Rani?

Yes, you have heard exactly that. Radha Rani Amber Indigo Anandha Mitchell is an actress who has worked in Hollywood films. Now you must be thinking that surely one of these Moharatma's parents or family will belong to India but you will be proved wrong here too.Radha Rani was born in Australia and her parents are also citizens of the same place. Radha Rani has worked in famous Hollywood films like High Art, Pitch Black, Phone Booth, Man on Fire, Finding Neverland, Melinda & Melinda, Silent Hill and The Crazy. Radha Rani got recognition from Oscar-winning film 'Finding Neverland' with Kate Winslet and Johnny Depp in the lead roles.

radha rani hollywood actress news

How Radha Rani's name got

Radha Rani's film 'The Waiting City' was screened at the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles in 2010 in the US. Then she had a special conversation with our associate newspaper Times of India and said that she is not only associated with India by her name but she considers India as her second home. When she was asked about her long name from Radha Rani, she said, 'Ever since I was a child, I have been answering people about my name.I think I must have had a special connection with India in my previous life. My mother had gone to India long before I was born. There she was heavily influenced by Indian Philosophy, Hinduism and Buddhism. So my name is the result of my mother's visit to India.

Radha Rani has also arrived in India
When Radha Rani was asked when she came to India, she replied, 'I was probably 6 years old when we went to meet our family friends in Delhi. I still remember the scent of the monkeys, elephants, saris, silk and spices there and also remember that my mother had diarrhea.



'Radha Rani came to India even after that and went toKumbh Mela besides Delhi. She said, 'The capital of India is a great city. I love its history and public transport and I was over whelmed by seeing the Red Fort in Delhi. When Radha Rani was 19 years old, she understood India closely by road trip from Kolkata to Goa. She is also heavily influenced by India's great filmmaker Satyajit Ray.